Tuesday 10 May 2011

Filming Day - Narrative

Having no problems with timings and meeting up with people, we could arrive at my house as planned. Max and I soon arranged my room to be suitable for the narrative, placing vinyls and make up deliberately in certain places.
Afterwards I helped with hair and we soon got filming, I took charge of the camera whilst Max took the director role however shared the process of agreeing camera angles and shots which had to be improvised due to my room being small and having slanted ceilings meaning the access as restricted.
There were some difficulties trying to style one persons hair which resulted in her wearing a hair towel however this added to the Motown theme as it looked quite old fashioned as well as portraying the 'girls night in theme'.
Below are pictures taken from the shoot:






Despite Molly and Zoe being previously made aware of the shoot, they did not come, which was not a hindrance and was probably beneficial as not everyone would of been able to fit in my room. As Max and myself only had each other to discuss things with, the process of getting the shots we wanted were quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment