Monday 9 May 2011

20.1.11

Last week it was agreed we would have a team meeting on Thursday, lesson 1 at 9:15. One member was absent from the meeting for unknown reasons but we continued as planned.
Max showed us and talked us through the storyboard so we know what his ideas are and if we come up with anything else that could improve it, we can let him know, he explained what we need to do and where to be.
Molly showed us the production schedule so we now know exactly where we need to be and what needs doing, this will save a lot of time.
I informed Max and Molly about my ideas for the background and showed them the photos of fabrics.
I received a facebook message this morning which said Kara was having trouble getting there and getting a babysitter but she will sort it for Sunday, so I notified the group.
As Max was discussing his storyboard in detail to ensure we understood, the meeting overran by 5 minutes.
I highlighted that we need to inquire about getting the backdrop taken down for Sunday as we probably wouldn't be able to do it ourselves and we also need permission. Molly and I agreed to speak to Mr Green about it during 4th lesson as we had a mutual free again.

Later...
As planned I spoke to Mr Green about getting the backdrop taken down
I simply asked 'how do I go about getting the backdrop taken down' and Mr Green said he could do that for me and confirmed it will be done on Friday in time for Sunday.
I asked Megan from the other group what they are doing about the background earlier today and said about projecting the name of the band onto the white wall, which is something I am also looking into as it was suggested by Mr Sheppard, and so it will be useful for both groups to have the backdrop taken down on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment