Monday 9 May 2011

13.1.11

A few days after I sent the message to one of the suspected singers, Kay Elkin, accepted my friend request and replied to the message on facebook:

Again I was cautious of the language used as I didn't want to be too formal however I was slightly blunt with what I had to say as I needed to get the point across and as quickly as possible due to only being a week away from filming.
I checked the other girl's profiles and the problem of not being able to send them a message or friend request resolved itself due to now having Kay as a mutual friend. I sent the others a message as well.

In the process of writing this post, Kerry Hewish accepted my request and replied to the email, again cautious language but to the point, professional and approachable:


Now that I have one of their email address, hopefully it will be quicker to contact everyone and things can get sorted. I would ask for their sizes but I deemed it a bit forward for the first introduction and since at lease one of them is willing to go out and get the dress themselves, I probably wont need them.

The next step is to find dresses from clothes shops that are likely to be near them so known shop brands such as Dorothy Perkins and New Look are my safest option.
I am going shopping on Saturday (15.1.11) and will be taking my camera to take pictures as well, so I will send them a list of things I have found on the Internet, and after I have been shopping I can send them pictures of dresses I found in the shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment