Monday 9 May 2011

15.1.11

As planned I arranged to go shopping on Saturday in order to find dresses that I would like the three singers to wear. This not only gives them clues as to where to find them as well as what style to look for but it also erases the excuse that they couldn't find anything. Whilst shopping, I got my friend to take a picture of the dress which I will email to the girls, I can give the shop name and the price; this again erases the possible excuse that they didn't know where to find the dress. I think I have done all I can in order to ensure the ladies know what to look for and so it is now down to them to get something appropriate.









The pictures are not great because I very quickly got my friend to take the picture as I was embarrassed to stand in a shop and have to hold up the dress however I can easily tell the girls where to get the dresses from and I believe the pictures are successful extra indicators of what is appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment