Tuesday 10 May 2011

CD Cover

This was created as an extra piece of media which would be used as the CD sticker on the DVD. There was only one hour to create this in lesson time as we were told that the DVD were being burned that day, because of this, I took the role of creating it as it would be quicker for me as opposed to someone else in the group.
Max wanted me to darken the background as the school chairs and dinner tables could be seen, which looked childish and unprofessional, I then removed all of the emergency exit signs and there was also tripod visible on the left in the hall but I chose to remove it to retain symmetry in the image. As there was no symmetry seen with the lights I added four more lights and added a lens flare in the middle and attempted a slight glow/ silhouette effect around the girls. The red of the dresses was also increased and the ladies themselves were particularly lightened as the image was very dark.
The editing did not take too long and I only overrun into lunch by about 10 minutes. Most of the time consumption was in the removal of the tripod and the highlight/ lightening and darkening process.

No comments:

Post a Comment