Monday 28 February 2011

Suggested Outfits for Lead Singers

There has been a meeting scheduled on Monday 13th December to meet with Ian, the band's representative. In preparation for this I have found dresses which I think are appropriate according to my research and also fit in with modern trends which are suitable for a wedding audience.
As I am yet to actually see what any of the band looks like, due to Ian still not replying to Molly's email, I cannot look at dresses which would look better for certain body shapes and so the following images are based on my first thoughts and ideas of what they should wear.
These dresses are simple, following the fitted skirt style as seen in 'DreamGirls' and on the various pictures that can be found of Motown bands. The colours have been chosen to be simple and the shimery material adds a more formal appearance which is appropriate for a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment